Delivering exceptional first aid training for everyday life
Based in Lincolnshire, Hargreaves First Aid Training provides high quality first aid training courses throughout the East Midlands covering Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Cambridgeshire and Norfolk.
Whether you require first aid training within the workplace or you are looking to learn first aid for everyday life, at Hargreaves First Aid Training, we have the course for you.
Our aim is to ensure that every person that completes our course will leave with the confidence that they can deal with any accident or illness they may face, whether that be at home or at work. First aid training and knowledge saves lives.
Providing first class first aid training for everyone…
With any course provided by Hargreaves First Aid Training, you will receive:
- A professional and friendly service at all times – ensuring enjoyment and understanding throughout
- High quality first aid training by a qualified instructor, with up to date equipment – only the best training available
- A course approved by the Qualsafe Awards registered centre – leaving you with the confidence and qualifications you need to carry out first aid
- Flexible training – to match your requirements
- Access to training course handouts via our website – extra support when you need it
- Regular updates on new legislation and qualifications – always keeping you in the loop
For any questions or if you would to discuss your training needs on a no obligation basis, please call 01526 860847 or complete our enquiry form.
Did you know that it is a legal requirement for ALL employers to make sure there are adequate first aid arrangements within the workplace?
This is to ensure your employees receive immediate first aid in the event of illness or injury at work.
You can easily check your first aid requirements using our simple First Aid Calculator. Click HERE to start your assessment and determine what training is needed within your workplace.
‘Hargreaves First Aid Ltd’ trading as ‘Hargreaves First Aid Training’